Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Review

Ok so its 12am and I should be sleeping...but instead I still need to pack for the cottage and have the need to finally exhale!! Tonight was round 2 of seeing Sex and the City, The Movie! I had a little slip up in Dublin and went to the theatre with Jen, her girl friends and Andrew to see the long awaited film. I then as promised went with my fellow #1 fan (Josie) tonight so that we could be there side by side and take in all the movie had to offer. Both times...a-mazing! Though I feel the movie could never have been a 5 out of 5...as it was the final episode of 6 wonderful seasons....I felt it had just the right amount of life lessons, endearing friendship moments, heart breaks, stunning true love and lots and lots of fashion! "It's the end of an era." Favourite moment: "I will love you forever."

“Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.” -Carrie Bradshaw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!I´m Noelia from A Coruña (Spain).I love "Sex and the city" and the last Saturday i went to see the movie.I went lonely because my friends don´t like this.Only I want to say you that in Spain there is fans of Carrie and others too.Sorry for my English.