Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my gift to you

I stumbled across this website: ASOS(http://www.asos.com/) when I googled where I could buy a particular colour dress...it is now a staple in my list of websites I visit on a weekly basis. Prices are amazing and the clothes are from the UK - so it has the European trends, which I am dearly missing. The dress I ordered arrived today (holla!), and I am pumped about it! I officially have my bridesmaid dress for Kim's wedding! Yay! Can't give you a sneak peek...but I do recommend that you all visit this site for some good ol shopping (ie. Heather...this ones for you!) - key feature is that each item has a runway video so you can see what the item looks like live. soo good!
ps. August is flying by at a rapid pace!! Slooooow down!!!
pps. Happy 90th Birthday on August 8th to my grandpa (bunka)!! love you!

1 comment:

little h. said...

love it! ps send me a sneak peek! which dress did you end up with?