Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September has officially arrived

Well it's September first (already!) and LOTS have happened...mostly I am still trying to chase after my head that fell off a week or so ago after realizing how much I had (still have) to prepare for school and for my big move...but it's official my new home is McMurrich street :) booya! Chris and I are 'roomies'! I don't think he realized how much stuff I actually had in my bedroom, but none the less we have managed to share his space just perfectly. sigh.
For the past 2 weeks I have not only been moving in...I have been setting up my one and only first classroom! I am amazed about how much money one can spend doing this, but I am constantly reminded that as a first year teacher it's a must. Anywho I am almost ready for my 38 new students but am very nervous/excited about the unknown and the school year ahead.
ps. Rascal Flatts on Sunday. holla!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you miss me yet???? I miss you
mom xoxo
will we see you this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Hey it is now Sept 13...whats up...no posts for 12 days???
Mom