Sunday, November 21, 2010

holiday season is here

This weekend officially marked the start of the holiday season...I think we did almost everything one can do to kick off the Christmas season.
Kick off # 1: Put up the Carriere/Bryce Christmas tree and stockings on the fire place...sigh!
Kick off #2: Tree lighting in downtown Oakville on Friday evening with the Bryce clan followed by a delish smorgishboard meal with a cousin representation from all of my Dad's siblings (Heather/Uncle Bill - Sara/Aunty Mariyln - Grahm/Aunty Katie and of course Jodie and I / Bobby B). It was nice to all be together though some cousins were dearly missed!
Kick off #3: The Oakville Santa's Claus parade with Elecia's family and ours on Saturday morning - first starting with an early morning run of the o-town
Kick 0ff #4: Christmas shopping on Bloor - took advantage of 40% off at the GAP and now we have our first wrapped present under our tree.
Kick off #5: Woke up to some Christmas music...to then stroll down to Bloor to watch our second Santa's Claus Parade..though this time we only stayed until our Christmas Starbucks were finished! sigh! I just love love love this time of year!
ps. On December 28th Chris, Eric, Anna and I are making our way to Aspen so I can carve up the hills on my new board!! holla! xoxo cc!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good weekend wasn't it???? My final kick off....arriving in Florida today with of course your kitties!!!!
See you in a monthMom xoxoxox

Holly said...

Cute pictures Erin :) xo