Tuesday, December 21, 2010

calm before the party

I was going to say calm before the storm...but these next couple of days are going to be kick ass! I'm on day 4 of my vacay and it couldn't be going any better...so why not share...ha! (I have rollers in my hair and have already cleaned the place so looking for something to do) So Friday night after work, while Chris was in Chicago, I decided to have a night to myself and I rented on demand "The Holiday", while drinking a nice glass of red (teacher gift...hollla). I fell asleep half way into it. Lovely. The next day my sister and I joined our co-ed soccer team "Blue Balls" and made it to varsity stadium to play in an indoor soccer tournie...as per usual we didn't do so hot...but we played four games and I loved sprinting around! The day continued into night were Jodie and I met at Wade Studio to celebrate EightbyTen. What a cool evening. I posted a video of the night...Anthony took photos of everyone all night and did an amazing job! Sunday - relax and shop day...Monday yoga with my mom, lunch with my Niagara crew (Katie, Paul and Nicole) and then din with Jen at Sushi Inn. Did I mention I love this time of year! If you aren't bored already I am going to continue...ha! So this morning Steph and I started our first run of many and did an 8k (training mode here we come). We have both set aside running over the past few months, and instead I have been doing everything else...but as always it felt so amazing to be out running the streets (for the most part!)...Tonight Chris and I with some friends of his are going to see the Grinch who Stole Christmas...to then wake up tomorrow to go to the cottage until the 24th, Ottawa until the 26th, Tremblant on the 26th (boarding day), and then home on the 27th to see the girls...followed by a much awaited trip to Aspen on the 28th - 2nd! Holla!!
I will be posting later I'm sure! But I am going to live in each moment over the course of these 2 weeks! Have a happy holiday! peace and love!

No comments: