Monday, January 22, 2007

Blue Monday

So today is officially the most depressing day of the year...so my sources at 99.9 say. No wonder when I woke up today I hit the alarm 100x's and cursed at the fact it was so dark out and Monday morning already. The reason why today is Blue Monday is the idea that this is the time when people have broken their new years resolution, got their Visa/MC statements in the mail from Christmas, and overall a lull in terms of no happy thoughts and nothing to look forward to. I somewhat agree to the definition of today...but I think it's just January in general that's crappy. Why does anyone live in a country that makes it unbearable to go outside as it is freezing!! Everyone should live in a climate that allows them to walk on the beach, ride your bike, go running with shorts and a t-shirt on, and walk outside without a jacket all year long?? hmmm...good question!! It is only now that I realize we shouldn't be counting down the days until summer, but rather we should be experiencing summer all year round. So how do I make that happen? (I think I would miss friends and family too much to leave!)

PS. For those of you who know the story about my car situation on Friday... everything is
A-O-K! Thank god!! Now I don't have to stress about my new Caplet that I bought on Saturday at the Now or Never Sale at Holt's.

No comments: