Thursday, January 25, 2007

Random Thoughts by Erin Bryce

1. The obsession continues...I could do Yoga everyday, well almost everyday. This past weekend Heather and I went to a super hard class on Saturday and I absolutely loved it. Couldn't do alot of the poses but I defiantly tried hard at all of them! Then Sunday I went to a super hot class and was spent on Monday. Yesterday however, I was VERY disappointed in the class and it made me realize I won't settle for a beginner sort of class (Heather and I are now pros I have to admit..plus it's pricey to not enjoy) So that's my tid bit on yoga. ?!?!

2. I heard an interesting fact on the radio as I made my hour long trek home from work today. I don't remember what station I was listening to, as I tend to be a channel surfer...but a dj was speaking about a book called "Act Thin, Stay Thin". I'm not really into diets or listening about all the different theories as I believe all in moderation and try to be active everyday...however it was kind of interesting. The 3 simple ways to act thin and stay thin are to: a) Listen to soft music while you eat - theory is that it will slow you down when you eat b) add an extra 30 mins to your sleep - the more tired you are the more you crave high carb meals and lots of sugar - I hear you on that one! and finally c) Look at something pink - I was like "pardon me", but supposedly pink is a calming colour and when you are calm you tend not to eat so much ?!?!

3. Grey's anatomy: I don't think I can handle 2 marriage proposals in one night!! ummm hello! That show is AMAZING!! Tonight was the best one in a long time, and thanks to PVR (aka Tivo) I will be able to watch it over and over!

4. It's great to have friends close by. I was in a little bit of a bind last night, and at 9:00pm i realized I needed something printed in colour ASAP because my printer was down. So I mossied on over the the Rice/Swing resident in my PJ's and all and after a couple tries was able to print off the document i needed. Also while I was there Heather and I did a little shopping. Of course. We found the cream we soooo love from yoga classes and ordered a bottle for both of us....and of course couldn't resist the anti-stress pillow spray. ha!! If anyone is looking for an amazing anti-stress/muscle relaxing cream than Earth Therapeutics - Anti Stress cream is the number one choice!! Now we just have to wait for it to arrive from Florida via Bob and Brenda

Well that's all folks. I am off to Heather's family cottage this weekend. Going to be H&L and M&C and little old me the 5th wheel! That's ok I can handle it!! Can't wait to get-a-way! Oh ya ps. Loblaws Company Ltd's head office is AMAZING!! If anyone is looking for a job, apply there!!! Adios! pps. Just finished reading "The Kite Runner". Really good! I give it a 4.5 star out of 5.

1 comment:

little h. said...

um ...helloo...as if you go a spam comment! oh and for the record I am not a yoga pro...i just tag along with you so i can feel like i am! ;)