Thursday, February 1, 2007

Strike a Pose!

Aren't we soo hot? I especially love my saggy knees...he he! Last weekend 5 of us went to Heather's family cottage and had a relaxing weekend get-a-way. We broke the record for longest hot tub session in one night (with some vino), went on a couple snowmobile rides, played a unique game of scrabble, had a yoga session with the puppies, and saw the largest snowman I have ever seen in my life (it was the size of a house...no joke!!) ... and now the week is almost over and I am ready for another weekend.

A couple things that that happened or that I thought of today that made me smile: Number 1: Getting your highlights touched up (I know I am a tiny bit vain...but it just lifts your spirits when you have nice hair, and that's what I got done today) Number 2: Someone else washing my hair (with of course a nice little massage) Number 3: When the new People Style Watch magazine comes on stand ...love it!! Number 4: Writing a Valentine's day card to someone I love, and sending them a care package! Number 5: Watching Greys Anatomy... and seeing the reaction when Christina finally says yes to Burke! Number 6: Listening to a song that touches your heart (Chicago: if you leave me now) Number 7: Great Friends, the ones you can talk to! Number 8: Finding a great pair of black pants that fit perfectly!

Ps. Please visit this Youtube link. For those of you who are out of the loop, this clip has been getting soo much attention. It was on the Today show yesterday morning, it has been all over the news, and on all the morning radio shows, and news papers. After getting an email from my sister, I didn't realize that good friends of ours the Behan's created this video for a chance to create something different. Jodi is the bride to be, and Jessie her sister is the maid of honour. I grew up with these girls on the ski hill at the Peaks. This was all a stunt! But super funny to watch! ....they will be interviewed on the Today show tomorrow morning! I will be PVR'ing it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VmJ-8XGA4
Pps. Tara Banks is a drama queen!
Ppps. Did Yang's engagement ring not look identical to my good friend Ex-Mrs Federline's ring?

1 comment:

little h. said...

i love love love the christina/burke reaction...i love that after being totally practical, you can still get excited about something so important and significant. i know i know its a tv show...but i'm in their world every thursday night at 9.