Monday, February 19, 2007

My Favourite Barbies

"Oakville Barbie" : This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer H2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, credit card and country club membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private School Skipper. You won't be able to afford any of them.
"Muskoka Barbie": She's perfect in every way. We don't know where Ken is because he's always out a-"huntin (golfing)
I have a couple more barbies to share if anyone is interested...but I thought this was hilarious!! I don't understand the outfit for muskoka barbie, I guess it portrays an angel like person ?!?!
Ps. I don't consider myself to be either barbie, but I love the stereotype!!
PPs. I finally saw Grey's anatomy on Sunday...oh man is that show ever good!! I did shed a small tear when McDreamy realized he might lose Meredith. So sad!! What is going to happen? I have to tape it again this Thursday :( I don't think I can wait!
PPPs. Sorry about the extra large photo of me on the side, I'm trying to figure out how to re size it so it doesn't look like I'm "love myself barbie"!

No comments: