Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Facebook

In this new world of computers, emails and internet it doesn't surprise me of all the craziness going on with msn, myspace, blogs, and now a new concept (or new to my generation, people no longer in school) facebook that has been added to the list. Facebook at first was very intriguing to me, it's nice to check up (kind of stalkerish) on friends that you havent talked to or seen in awhile. However it has now turned to be an obsession for people and I feel like we are all back in highschool trying to get people to sign our year books so we look cool...or am I alone on this? I of course will continue to be a participant in facebook as I am still intrigued, but what ever happened to the good old days of picking up the phone or meeting for tea to catch up on life?

Bumper cars: There are a record amount of accidents going on every morning. What puzzles me the most, is how are all these drivers getting into accidents when I am barely even moving along the highway...hmmmm?
Ps. I like adding pictures to my blogs, even if they don't relate!! It also reminds me of summer!! The count down is on!

No comments: