Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shut Up and Sing

Today I went to blockbuster and rented "Shut Up and Sing". I can't remember the last time I watched a movie during the day, or the last time I rented a movie for just me...but there is always time for a first!
For those of you who don't know the movie, it's kind of a documentary about the Dixie Chicks and the public's reaction to the comment Natalie made about President Bush. To me it was such a powerful movie; it was very real and truthful, and much more than a silly comment. I think we can all learn something from this movie. What I took from it was we should all live our lives with no regrets! Favourite Dixie Chicks song: Taking the Long Way

1 comment:

Josie said...

I did see this movie and really enjoyed it. Actually I am starting to love documentaries. I'm at the point in my life where I like to watch things that teach me something.

That movie for me just enhanced the idea that everything that happens in life, good or bad, happens for a reason, and always makes you a better person.

My fav song is also "The Long Way Around" because sometimes I feel like that is what my life is like. I also think it is a great song to sing in the car. My other fav is "Baby hold on."