Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I think it's snowing

Well the weather man was right....we are going to get, and already have received a huge amount of snow! Today at work we were all told that the weather was scary bad west of the city, and we could all head out at 4:30 to be safe. I was thinking to myself...oh man I really want to be able to make it to yoga at 7, so hopefully i will arrive back in time. Well guess what? I made it home in record time, fastest I have been able to get home all year; 30 minutes to be exact...the only time i had to use my breaks was approaching the Trafalgar off ramp..I loved it!!! However, I then got all my stuff together, and headed to yoga where it turned to be a nightmare of a drive both ways...the highways are covered like we are in the Arctic. Tomorrow morning is not going to be fun!

No comments: