Sunday, February 4, 2007

Grande, non-fat tazo chai Please

Who ever came up with the idea of opening Starbucks....brilliant! It has now officially been added to the dictionary as a term used for getting coffee or tea (not officially but you know what i mean)...and in my case tazo chai, it is the same sort of idea as how popular google is to the majority of people..."Google it"... "Lets go for a Starbucks". Not sure why I decided to mention my good friend Starbucks, but i think it's because sometimes all one needs is a warm cup of tea to lift their spirits on a freeeeeeeezing cold day like today. I also remember when I moved to Ireland last year, and they had yet to open a Starbucks there until a couple months into my stay there. I would plan our visit (which could only happen every couple weeks or so, as it is super expensive, and i was super broke), and it was a nice little place to go where it reminded me of home....also because before I left to move to Ireland, Jodie bought me a Toronto Starbucks mug, and it was then that i decided I should collect mugs from around the world. To date the mugs I have collected are: Toronto, Dublin, Scotland, London, Barcelona, New York, and Seoul Korea (I think that's it...1/2 of my collection is still in Dublin and 1/2 is here in Toronto)

Thought I would add this picture of Jodie, Kevin and I....I especially like the background...we were at the Sam Roberts Concert at the Key to Bala this past summer. oh i miss summer!!!





No comments: