Friday, February 16, 2007

Music

Oh my gosh...this week has been very busy, I feel as if I haven't sat down in the last few days or even slept for that matter...but it's all good now cause it's Friday!! My feet are up, I am watching a greys re-run (cause I forgot to PVR last nights episode...yes thats right I have no idea what happened to Meredith..ahh) I have saved my new Flare, Instyle and Victoria Secret magazines for tonight and I am about to relaaaaax. "ahhhh" that's my sigh of relief!

Recap of my busy week: Wednesday night for Valentines Jodie, Heather and I went to the "My Love Life is a downward dog"...very random event, but we all got goody bags and free yoga mats. Very yummy!
Yesterday it was Jen and Christina's bday, and I came across a funny picture of the 3 of us from the summer, so I thought I would share(who is the shorty in the middle...all smiles). 9 girls went out for dinner last night to Kultura where we enjoyed some nibblies (only aps on the menu), had some champagne and celebrated chris' bday. Across the pond Jen is celebrating her bday tonight in Ireland with Andrew, Fraser and Jens class mates.

I am even exhausted in thinking about all that I have done these past few days so I am going to stop with my recap. However I wish Jen and Chris a Happy Happy Birthday!

So the other day while I was making my trek into work Keith Urban was being interviewed on 99.9 with Mag Dog and Billy. I didn't think I was a fan of his, but he then decided to play his song "Stupid Boy" and I became and instant fan! It was him and his guitar, and I totally did not want the song to end. I even went and bought the cd the same day. And lucky me as I was driving to work at 7 something this morning they repeated the interview and played his live song over...sooo good! It is such a surreal feeling when you hear a song and instantly it touches your heart and you connect to the lyrics, to the tune, or even to the voice of the singer and the mood they are in or the mood we are in; what ever the reason may be we are so lucky to have music in our lives! (it's something I cant really explain...it soothes and lifts the soul)

No comments: