Saturday, February 24, 2007

Spring Must Haves

Random picture, but I think it's a "live in the moment" picture....doesn't everyone want to be walking a long a beach shore at the end of a day? Cause I do!! (click on the picture to see a better view)
I wrote a bunch of things yesterday, but as I was re-reading my post I almost fell asleep....so I decided to cut a bunch out....just incase anyone was wondering :)
Anywho, while I was in shoppers last night I picked up the new People Style Watch!! Favourite magazine of all time!! I probably should subscribe, but it's a nice thrill visiting shoppers and realizing it's on stand. Here are the Spring must haves for 2007 (fav part of the mag): 1. Silver Metallics (hmm I guess that's ok??) 2. Dresses (I love love love wearing dresses, hopefully there will be more in stores since they are "in") 3. Raffia (it's like a straw weave in your shoe...if that makes sense) 4. Rosettes (pretty, I like) 5. Brights (back to the 80's I guess....I still have my bright pink pumps that I can make work) 6. Cropped jackets (my all time FAV...Topshop is home of cropped jackets) 7. Clear (not cool with that, but i'll see what i can do) 8. Day Clutches (Again I have an obsession with clutches, so now I can have a legit reason to buy them...yay!) Well that's that, not too much else to say. Going out in Mississauga tonight which is a nice change.
ps. Music and Lyrics: I give it 2 stars
Peace out :)

No comments: