Thursday, October 23, 2008

The new black

"You Don't Know Jacques"....is this years new black. Today I picked up the new shade from the France OPI collection, and fell in love with it! Great colour! I am a fan of dark nails, especially for the winter but felt I needed something other than black or dark blue, something different and not so yesterday. You Don't Know Jacques is a mix between a dark grey and deep taupe...a very nice shade! Just and FYI from me to you.
Ps. My new placement starts tomorrow. What to wear?
Pps. My flight has officially been booked for FLA, and let's just say I have a one way ticket at the moment. Katie D is making the trip with me! Very exciting...and hopefully Steph will be close behind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picked up that colour as well last week and it is amazing - so pretty on. In fact it is soo nice I was able to bribe Michelle for amani pedi but letting her use it as well, hehe! Perfect deal if you ask me!