Sunday, April 26, 2009

Product Endorsement #4

Soo for the past week I have been living in the lululemon shavasana wrap (my favourite pose!). It is super cozy, comfortable and has a bit of style to it if you pair it with the right leggings (everything else you wear with it must be tight). It resembles a little bit like the snuggie that has been a fan fav the past few months...but of course I believe it's not even in the same league. Anywho thought I would pass on the word ... especially since today took a massive dip in the temperature.
ps. though i was a little tired from din in the tdot last night (93 Harbord - delish)- I completed the benz 10k race and felt great about it! i didnt win the draw for the car :( it's just not my month. ha! maybe next year! 2 more wkds till miss.mrthn! eesh!

1 comment:

little h. said...

done and done. i am a fellow lover of the shabashna sweater! glad i got it before you made your post and they all sell out!