Tuesday, July 28, 2009

entertaining

Concerts: It's looking like it might be a summer of a few concerts...which is always a nice change! Xavier Rudd was awsome on Saturday night...very chill and such a great venue! This Thursday I will be heading to see Coldplay at the Rogers Centre with Heather! Holla! Row 18 on the floor! Thanks for inviting me! yay! This weekend, perhaps Sam Roberts. Tickets are sold out, but I am on the hunt...so if you know anyone selling, I am in! Also another sold out venue that I was late to the punch on: Matt Nathanson is playing August 11th at the Mod Club. He is one guy I would love to see! Might have to go scalp!
Bachelorette: What was up with last night? Talk about all over the show! I was happy to see Reid back, yet he needed to step up his game. Running shoes? Also if this was the one chance for him to win over Jillian, why was he not overly confessing his love. I know...I'm sure he was paid to come back...all about the ratings..but still! Loved Kiptons attire. He had my vote. But of course, though Ed is a little dorky, I'm always in for a happily ever after!

1 comment:

little h. said...

sigh...i like the geeks...always have