Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Forever 21

Count down is officially on! Forever 21 is coming to Mapleview Shopping Centre in Burlington. Soo for those of you who don't know me...I am a HUGE forever 21 fan. I go above and beyond the call of duty to make bi-weekly to mostly monthly stops in Newmarket to hit up the best Forever 21 out there. There is one in Dundas Square but is terrible that I dont even consider it to be a legit store. Anywho, I make frequent stops there on the way up or home from the cottage and always walk away with items. Though you have to sort through a lot, you will always find something and the price point is between: $17.00 - $35.00. I would say my clothes are becoming 50% from there. Long ago are the days of Holts. Anywho, I was randomly in Mapleview Shopping Centre the other day and came across the best news I have received in awhile....Forever 21 is coming soon! October! Yay!! Thought I would share. Holla!
ps. I am well aware I am not 21 anymore :( sad but true...but there are some killer stuff in there for all ages. fyi

5 comments:

little h. said...

yay! much much closer...but it begs the question why did they choose burlington?

Anonymous said...

Just FYI there is Forever 21 in Fairview Mall in Toronto - I personally like it better than the one in Upper Canada Mall!!!

Anonymous said...

there's also a forever 21 in Vaughan Mills mall

Anonymous said...

What is going on is the Store open or not My grand daughter ask me to find out ' it wasn't made easy to find on Google, keep showing me some please on Burlington Street near Lake Shore Drive. So where is it.

1 Button Mens Tuxedo said...

I agree with you, i also like f21 in Upper Canada.