Monday, August 31, 2009

vacay

right now I am watching the CMA's and reminiscing about the surreal vacation I just went on - sigh! I had the amazing opportunity to meet Chris in Rome and really get to know what a caring and kind individual he is. We spent 2 nights in Rome, then headed to Cannes, Nice, Monte Carlo and up to Paris for 2 nights. It was a trip that I joked with people that would make us or break us...and instead of doing either, it made me appreciate him. Anywho, travelling is something I can't get enough of, it's something that everyone should be fortunate enough to try to do, you really get to know more about who you are, what the world is all about, and of course it opens you up to the people around you. Highlights of the trip: it's nice in nice, bridges, gelato, croissants, princess/prince, walking europe, champagne ontop of the eiffel tower, rose, 'free' pizza, biking paris, naps, amazing race pace, yachts, pharmacy?, aggressive locals, mona, monte carlo - enough said, climbing the vatican, lounging on the beach, fireworks, amazing meals, escargo, smiles, laughs and many more! thanks for the great trip!
ps. why can't vacations last forever...boo hoo! - back to the real world I guess?!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Erin!! How are you? Sounds like you had an amazing trip! I'm exhausted just reading about it - You did so much!! I'm happy you are happy :) xo

little h. said...

sigh...so dreamy