Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall Trends

While I was away travelling in France and Italy (sigh....feels so long ago), I couldn't help but watch Fashion Television when I was in down time getting ready and such...also FT no matter the country it's a universal language. Anywho thought I would report on the 2009 Fall Trends seeing as we are in September...the month of fashion! Who better to tell you about the top 3 trends than use my style icon Sienna Miller.

Top 3 trends for the Fall:
1. Fur - ok...I guess that could work...too bad my wallet can only afford faux fur
2. Sequins - yup I've always been a fan of a little glitter 3. Short Hemlines - with black opaque tights I can definitely follow this trend!
Anywho just an FYI from me to you.
ps. have become a fan of Brad Paisley - youtube him - warning: he's country
pps. Boobyball October 2nd....tickets go on sale September 10th!
ppps. going to see Keith Urban on October 3rd!

4 comments:

little h. said...

i love fall fashion...by far the nicest clothes season. lightweight jackets, scarfs...love love.

Holly said...

I feel like I'm stuck in a fashion rut! Summer clothes all year!!!...and you can only get them once a year!! Ahhh! It's always fun to break out the Fall clothes after summer. The clothes are so much more fun....you never really feel dressed up in summer duds!

Anonymous said...

I love Summer Fashion better!!! Don't like all the layers that go with fall....plus feel better with a bit of summer colour...
Mom

E. Bryce said...

though I love love love summer! I LOVE fall fashion and comfy sweaters with stylin' boots! However I can only take the change in temperature for a month and then I would like my summer back!