Thursday, September 17, 2009

stay tuned...

So every morning as I make my commute....I listen to mad dog and billie on Virgin radio 99.9...and every morning they have announce a winner to their Pay Your Bills contest. A lucky 99.9 member gets the amazing opportunity of having their bills paid for them by virgin and Yak! Amazing!! So instead of wishing I was the winner and doing nothing about it...I thought why not register and hope that one morning I will get announced on the radio to say "hey you 'erin bryce', we are going to pay your bills!!" Holla!!! So PLEASE everyone send me your good luck vibes and stay tuned to see if I win. If by chance my name does get called and I don't hear it, please call me asap!!
Here is the contest info: Virgin Radio and YAK are opening up our bank account for YOU - to PAY YOUR BILLS!
Everyone could use a little extra cash for themselves, so we're making it happen!
Register now and Virgin Radio and YAK could be PAYING YOUR BILLS!
Phone Bill?
Cable..
Your new Jimmy Choo's?
That Luis Vuitton bag...
NO PROBLEM! We've got it covered!
Register up to 3 bills, and then be listening starting September 8th at 6am! Every Hour from 6 - Noon & 3 - 6, we could be calling out YOUR NAME and one of your bills! If you hear it, you'll have 30 minutes to call us back at 416-872-9999 and we'll PAY YOUR BILL!

Ps. Yes I understand by announcing this contest it will decrease my chancing of winning because of course all of you will sign up...but I believe in karma. Namaste!

No comments: