Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank you!

Dear:
Mom and Dad
Chris
Jodie
Christina and Jen
Heather and Family
Pete and Gail
The Agro Family
Paul Dyon
The Smith Family
The Carriere Family
Tom and Wendy McBroom
Karen Tower
Doug Wellman
Jonathan Beach
The Duke Family
The Tyrrell Family
Christina Biles
Mike Loveys
Jenny and Peter
Emily Russell Ridout
Casey and Marissa DenOuden
Andy Day
Brenda Conforti
The Deleronde Family
Andrea Warfard


Thank you for supporting my journey! Thank you for supporting The Princess Margaret, one of the top 5 cancer research hospitals in the world. Thank you for recognizing that the fight against cancer continues. And thank you for your donation - your gift will help save lives. You can read more about The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer and the efforts your donation goes to support at conquercancer.ca.


So far I've raised $2,750 SURPASSING my personal goal of $2,500! I've stepped up my training this month, too, and have been hitting as many spin classess as possible as well as had my first ride this past weekend! Next weekend and the weeks to follow, I'm going to try increasing my rides!! I'll be keeping all of my donors in mind, and in my heart, as I ride over 200Km for The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer June 11-12. Without your generosity, none of this would be possible!


Sincerely and with LOTS of LOVE,
Erin xoxo

No comments: