Thursday, April 7, 2011

For Sale

The day has finally arrived...I believe this weekend I am going to be purchasing a new bike...so my Specialized Dolce Comp is officially for sale! I paid $1300 for it...and have put several hundred into it with fine tuning different parts. I am going to be selling it for $500. This is a perfect bike for someone who is looking to get into Road Biking, but doesnt want to spend the new bike price. Also I have done LOTS of rides with this bike and have been able to hold my own with the big leagues! I just feel that it is time to move a step up. Dolce is going to be missed! So anyone who is interested please let me know...or pass on the word! ps. The handles are no longer white - re-gripped last year in black.

3 comments:

mom said...

could you please put your old car up for sale on your blog as well. Do a search see what its worth. We will sell As Is!!!

Tanya Robertson said...

Hey!
I'd be interested in buying your bike!
Is it still available?

E. Bryce said...

Was late in getting your message! Sorry! A friend of mine bought it! Totally recommend getting into road biking though. Good luck with your search :)