Tuesday, March 29, 2011

random tid bits

1. I loved being in Florida for March break!! There is something super special about having an amazing time with your family and their fiddies. The perfect weather might have had something to do with it! When can I go back?!? Fav moments: yoga at BV and on the beach, St. Paddy's Day and Kevin's Birthday celebrations, continuing to be mesmerized by Mitchell and all he brings to our lives, our dinners around the best table to date, our boat trip through the canals, beach club luxury, of course outlet shopping (sigh), and the feeling you get when you spend the entire day outdoors!
2. THANK YOU for all the donations I recieved yesterday for the Ride to Conquer Cancer! I am up to $1125...oh my goodness!! I have some amazing people in my life! I am just under 50%....and am hoping I get to the full amount (can't ride with out the full amount...boo hoo!)...so please even if you have a fiver to spare, the donation would mean the world! Thank you thank you thank you!!

3. Congratulations to Christina and Dave who recently got engaged!! Holla!! Soo exciting!!

4. I am no longer in my probationary period as a first year teacher...my 2 evaluations have been completed and I got the letter in the mail to say I'm smooth sailing. exhale!

5. I love Kristy Alley on Dancing with the stars....she kills me!

6. Still kicking it meatless and dariy-less.

7. Did anyone watch Oprah when Garth Brooks was on?!?! I have been on youtube every day trying to get the clip where he sang 'Unanswered Prayers'....but no luck! It was aaaaammaaazing!! It gave me shivers listening to him. His voice is unreal! I have rewinded and listened to the song on PVR more than 40 times....and I cant get enough (Chris thinks I am coocoo). So if you can, watch Oprah on March 9th...and enjoy!

8. Went to PYC Oakville Sunday morning for a yoga class....loved the space....and of course location (next to Wholefoods)...check it out!

ok enough tid bits....Chris is in Dallas so I feel as if this is keeping me occupied...had to take the night off from the gym as my soccer game last night destroyed my good knee - random bone sticking out. hmm? Anywho have a good night!

1 comment:

little h. said...

i too love kristie alley on dwts! hey where exactly is pyc oak? i cant see the sign! sigh...i miss florida