Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's in for the spring

According to my fav Style Watch by People magazine:
drum roll please...
1. Bright Colours (gotta work on that...hmm)
2. Thick Heals (always looking for an excuse for new heels)
3. Colourful Stripes (more colour?)
4. Envelope Bags (my red clutch will work)
5. Sleeveless Jackets (not a fan)
6. Sexy Snakeskin (argh)
7. Modern Whites (looove wearing white!)
8. Peasant Blouses (got that covered!)
9. Bright Gold (Always have my gold faux options)
10. Flirty Florals (purchased a shirt or two that's flirty and floral)
hmm soo guess I am ok for the moment...no need to shop...phew! other than for heels, perhaps Florida or Piperlime can help me out?!?
ps. Read the book "Skinny Bitch" which is all about being Vegan...and for the past 5 days or so I have been trying to live that way...however I don't need the title, but am trying to cut out red meat, chicken and dairy, and to drink more herbal teas and organic wines. Will let you know in a week or so my thoughts. so far I am feeling much better!! peace out! Florida bound is just around the corner!! yeeeah!

2 comments:

mom said...

So your Prada still works!!!

little h. said...

yah but did you see the fab vest on nicole ritchie? im obsessed by it and its sold out everywhere!