Wednesday, March 2, 2011

and the winner goes to...

This was a struggle for me this year...there was no real wow that I expereinced when I saw dresses, but more of an appreciation for how the dress suited the person. So here are my top 3 choices. On a side note: thought Anne Hatheway has some great wardrobe changes...that girl can also cleary rock the tan free look! Alsoooo finally have enough reason to drag Chris to go and see Kings Speech!! Annnnd my own tid bit...was soo disturbed watching Black Swan that I had a hard time being happy for Natalie Portman. argh!

2 comments:

mom said...

I loved Gwyneth Paltrow's dress. She looked amazing. Halle. Berry. Well a given!!!! Hot hot. Natilie loved her performance. So Erin I guess we do not agree on this years Oscars
Xo
We have The Kings Speach here. You can watch it here. We loved it

Anonymous said...

plus Mila's dress when you look up close makes her breasts look like she has strategically placed tats.