Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ssb

while Chris is away in Florida and Chicago for the week (yes, must be nice!) and I am partaking in my 'house to myself' routine...I realize that I definitely have ssb's (secret single behaviours - shout out to SATC) drum roll (I'm sure you are dieing to know...lol): soak my hair in Moroccan oil most nights, catch up on PVR'ed Oprah's and Sex and the City reruns, wear my comfy lulu's, paint my nails, blog, read fashion mags, workout, do some yoga, laundry, eat either sushi, pad thai or cereal for din, sleep in the middle of the bed (as most nights I'm fighting for the covers), figure out which clothes haven't seen the light of day recently, catch up with friends, read, and online window shop...and of course count down the days for Christopher to return ;)

No comments: