Sunday, February 13, 2011

Product Endorsement #7

This Christmas my parents bought me the Nook Color. I was excited but still a little hesitant as I love holding books and magazines in my hand, and also love seeing books on my shelves. However, I have grown to love it and look forward to reading magazines and books on it, as well as surfing the web and playing games in the car. Unfortunately you need an American address to use it, however if you have the opportunity I would totally recommend it! It's a mini Ipad minus the apps. Love it!
ps. on my way to scope out some skates as Chris and I are hitting the rink next to us. hope everyone enjoys their weekend and has a great Valentines. We are celebrating this eve, as tomorrow night I have a double header soccer game at LP. holla!

No comments: