Monday, May 9, 2011

Congratulations to cc

Congratulations to Chris who ran in his first running race this past weekend in Oakville (10k Mercedes-Benz)! Holla! I think he now has the itch as he has been speaking of his strategies for up coming races...yay! I have converted yet another. Love it! Now I just have to get my act together. Chris left me in his dust at the 2k mark...as I was suffering big time. Jodie was going to sub in for me as I was in no shape to even walk the day before as I was super sick (argh!)...but thought to try it out. Anywho slowest race in my life...but it is nice to be somewhat back. Would love to train for a half for the fall. We'll see. Anywho, very busy weekend: headed to the cottage Friday night to celebrate Steph's big 25! Love being up north..to then realize I was really ill and went to bed at midnight, where I felt like i was sleeping in a club until 5am where the 20 somethings partied the night away. Chris and i slowly but surely made our way to oakville on Saturday, ran our race sunday, to then celebrate 2 of my fav moms (Brenda and Jodie) with the fam. Lovely weekend! Wish it was still going.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats to both Chris and Mitchell for running in their first race this weekend,,,,,

Mom

E. Bryce said...

oh ya!!! And it was AMAZING to see Mitchell participate in his first race too. The toddler trot! Mitchell got his first official race bib and ribbon for finishing!