Saturday, September 13, 2008

I joined the club

it's official! I have joined the blackberry club. Yes some may say it's about time I retired my cell phone that resembled a fax machine, but for me I thought a phone should be just that; making in coming and outgoing calls...with the odd text message sent here and there. I have had the phone since early in the week and actually quite enjoy it. I love being able to check emails from anywhere, use the gps thingy ma-gig, pin people and google anything. I still feel as if I am from the other generation and feel kind of like a 16 year old who hangs out at starbucks and manages her business of being a professional student through her blackberry....but seeing as the entire world is switching over I thought hey why not! Also the luxury of living at home is when your Dad wants the newest Bold, you get the awesome hand me downs! Merci beaucoup!
Well this has been the first weekend in a really long time when I have had nothing to do...it feels kind of odd! Though I was dreaming for a morning when i could sleep in, wake up at when ever time and waste the day away, I have to say I am going stir crazy and need some things to do!!! The grass is always greener! Oh well time to rest up I guess; Katie and I have to tackle 36km's tomorrow morning...eesh!
Ps. To my friends: Send me your pin

No comments: