Sunday, November 2, 2008

November

This weekend I definitely had a run for my money...and though I had a great time, I am spent!...but of course would do it all again. October was definitely a month not to be forgotten (even though i would like to), but I am excited that November is here, and will look forward to what the new month brings. Friday night went to the movies and saw the new Leo movie. 3.5 stars. Highlight of the night was reminising about cous cous with Box. Saturday night the LPers celebrated a night of costumes at Amie and Trevor's. I was very impressed with the dedication of the outfits and seeing people fully commit (my hum bug attitude was on the sidelines). Best costume of the night was Borat! I was beyond shocked, however was impressed with his courage. I had a backless outfit on and felt self conscience to say the least...whereas Borat was skin to the wind! Too funny! Annnd today was spent in the tdot with the Bryce girls; where we enjoyed watching Dirty Dancing the play. 4 stars. Great movie, great play. "No body puts baby in a corner" The perfect thing to do on a Sunday!
"Look for miracles. Hope for the best. But when you can't change what you are going through, let the simple, quiet, daily miracle of acceptance find you."

2 comments:

little h. said...

that costume is hideous. we actually had the "privilege" of watching some guy play beach volleyball in that thing in mexico...not pretty...not pretty.

Holly said...

This tops my "Beach No-No" list!