Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thumbs up...thumbs down

Thumbs up: As I was searching for something to watch on tv tonight...wasn't ready to jump into bed yet...and I came across a show called "Stylista". I was a fan of Project Runway when I was living across the ocean, but for some reason I haven't been able to remind myself to figure out when the show is on. I think it's because though I found it entertaining I can't seem to connect with what the designers are creating. I took sewing lessons and it was SO not for me. Stylista is the same concept of using your imagination with style however it's about styling people-sets-magazine spreads-etc. Soo good. Lots of catty-ness and un-needed drama, but hey you gotta have flare to have a fashion sense ;) So check Stylista on the CW at 9pm Wednesday nights.
Thumbs down: Tonight Jodie and I randomly met up to go to the movies. We were going to see the new Angelina movie, but thought it was a little much for a Wednesday night. So instead we opted for "Rachel Getting Married" with Anne Hathaway. All I have to say was it was terrible! An hour into the show we felt we gave the movie all we could and decided to pack up and leave...of the 6 of us in the show I think 2 remained. So awful. Can't say I have ever walked out of a show. So save your money and wait until "Australia" with Nicole Kidman comes out the end of the month. If you need someone to go with I will be first in line at the box office.
Night night...off to swim in the morning...still drowning!
Ps. 1 month tomorrow and I will officially be done teacher's college and will also be hopping on a plane for Florida!

No comments: