Wednesday, June 17, 2009

...and I'm back

so this month has been a long month away from running...I have definitely stepped up my yoga sessions and have been going as much as I can, but as much as I work out and do different activities it's running that keeps me sane (or insane!). So this morning at 6 I woke up at Hotel Rice-Swing and met up with Sam to run a difficult 6.5 k run...as if I ran a marathon a month ago ?!? Sam has clearly been running in secrecy, as I kept telling her to slow down! ha! We ran our normal pace of 5/k but I felt like I was going to die. Sooo that being said, Sam and I are officially signing up for a 1/2 marathon for the end of summer, and we will be back training for Boston in the fall. Any joiners for a 1/2? (please note: I am choosing social gatherings over running - but a 1/2 will keep me focused!)
ps. stayed at the best boutique hotel last night...it came with little treats, quotes, friends and a styling room! Thanks Heather! xo

1 comment:

little h. said...

you are welcome anytime!