Friday, June 26, 2009

It's the end of an era

There are people in this lifetime that you feel are eternal...what would the world be like with out the king of pop... without Michael Jackson? Though I have mixed feelings about the choices he made in his life...one thing is forsure he was a music icon and will always be remembered - especially by the children of the 80's.
people.com: "The sudden death of Michael Jackson jolted his friends and family, a second blow to the entertainment world after the loss of another pop icon, Farrah Fawcett, only hours earlier on Thursday. "We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music but of all music," Justin Timberlake, who was clearly influenced by Jackson, wrote on his Web site. "He has been an inspiration to multiple generations, and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones." "I can't stop crying over the sad news," Madonna says. "I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

No comments: