Sunday, October 18, 2009

Product Endorsements #5

2 things I would like to highlight this month:
1. John Freida's Sheer Blonde Tessled Tresses Fine Mix Wax: Yess it is a mouthful but I think it's great! It's great for my type of hair: thin (boo hoo), layer'ey, blonde (or trying to be) and for the person who is looking for a little weight on the tips but that doesn't weigh the rest of your hair down. Totally recommend it. Ps. I got it as a promo - and have yet to see it in my fav store SDM, so for those of you who shop else where and see it on shelves please let me know as I would like to stock up!
2. I Want that Body - with my good friend Tamilee (best known for her 80's tapes of Buns of Steel and Abs of Steel). As I am in waiting (last official week) to start hard core running again, I have been venturing out and re-visiting tapes that have helped me keep in shape. I did this tape a couple weeks ago and had troubles walking for a couple days. It has taken me 3 tries before I can do it and not have troubles the next day. Totally recommend this tape to those who need to work out everyday but sometimes need another option. Well just an fyi from me to you.

3 comments:

V. said...

Hey Erin-
Are you starting to train for Boston next week?
V.

E. Bryce said...

Weeeelll my running group starts first week in December. Our first run is 14k...so I have a lot of catching up to do before then...so I am giving myself next week to ease into it, and then will be hard core for November and right back into it for December. When do you start to train?

Unknown said...

promo!? ....from back in the lcl beauty days? :)

you have been talking about "i want tat body" since then too!
xoxo, z