Tuesday, October 13, 2009

whirl wind

So these past 2 weeks have been a little bit of a whirl wind...but of course a great time!!
Last weekend a group of us hit up Boobyball #8...great event! Though I think several of us could have eliminated the predrink portion of the night. Oh dear! The following night (Saturday), after sleeping in until 3pm Chris and I made our way to the ACC where we saw Keith Urban rocking it out! I think Chris was a little apprehensive about going to a country concert, but I saw him tap his feet a few times and swing a chicken arm ;) We also met up with Box and Sean (the Hodgins), for a quick catch up and drink. Side note: Keith Urban was fantastic...I couldn't stop listening to his CD last week! Totally recommend tickets to a future show. Cc and I then headed into Yorkville, where we attempted to check out Nuit Blanche. Little bit of a fizzle, but we did our fair share of walking around. I'm sure Queen St. was where it was at. My week then continued with a little bit of un-needed stress :( but fortunately I had another great weekend to make up for a not so great week. Cc and I made the cross country trek and spent a night near Smith Falls/Ottawa for our first Turkey din and then continued to drive 5.5 hours to the skoka's where we had yet another delish turkey meal. My fam was in fine form, and it was great to have Steph and her fam there, and Nana Shiraz (aka Brenda C). Hope everyone else had a great thanksgiving!
ps. I am (un)officially on the Peel OT list!! Holla!!! (Everything should be up and running in hopefully a week or so)
pps. It seems I don't know how to carry a camera around with me...so pictures will follow some day soon.
ppps. Off to Heather's to go knit up a storm, eat some din and watch DWTS. Ahh the good ol days.

No comments: