Monday, May 31, 2010

A couple things to mention

1. Well it's true I recently turned 30. oh mon dieu! ...I feel like it was awhile ago, but none the less it was a great birthday celebrated with the people I love....and of course up at the cottage! Champagne, Tiffany's, Wine, The Byrd, Roses, After hours, Kayaks, and pressies. Good times! Though I have much to reflect on as I have left my 20's, my new mentality in life is let the good times roll ;) 30 is where it's at!
2. So while ending my 20's I also finished my first 'guy' sweater, and created a Beer Pong Inspired Cardi for Lover (Dave Love). Exhibit B.
3. My mom, Steph and I are all doing a 30 day cleanse. We are all at different stages, but I am on day 8 and am STARVING!! I have never been on a cleanse in my life, and I really don't know if it's right for me, but as I always take on new challenges this is one for the books! Today is the toughest day I have ever had, and I keep saying I have run 4 marathons, I can definitely get through today....argh! Today is the super cleanse day which consists of cleanse powder and water. oh dear! One day at a time...one day at a time!
4. Spent a fab weekend in Smith Falls/Perth and Ottawa - playing golf, boating, witnessing Chris become a godfather to Brody, and sharing in some laughs. Good times.
ok I am soo brain dead at the moment....I might have to shut er down, but I thought posting might take my mind off of the bag of pretzels in our lower cupboard. ha! night night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which cleanse is it Erin? I'm looking for a good one to try...although with prime Muskoka season around the corner is there such thing as a Mon-Fri cleanse?

- Laurie