Monday, October 25, 2010

bryce gals

Yesterday I made my way into Oakville to hang out with Josie, Anthony (cutie!!) and Dave, followed by a trip to Forever 21 to then spend some time with my fam. Jodie, my mom and I decided to do the 5pm hot yoga class at PYC lead by Pauline and it seemed it was exactly what the 3 of us needed. Yoga is a funny thing to me...some days (most of the time) you feel on top of the world, other times super tired and you get yourself through the poses hoping time moves a little faster than others, but then you get the special moments. The moments that really help you seek clarity in life, let you relive a memory, or allow yourself to feel what it is you need to in that particular time. My mom, my sister and I have rarely done yoga all together ...so it was surreal to be side by side sharing each others energy, especially on such a foggy and mysterious day. As we were approaching the end I was thinking what a great class it was and then Pauline pressed play, as we were all in Pigeon and I looked over at my mom, and Jodie and realized we all had tears in our eyes (you non yogians...no judgement please)...the song that was playing was Somewhere Over the Rainbow, by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole (youtube it!) which was played at my Nana's funeral. Her and my Papa are dearly missed!! I love the subtle reminders that are presented in life at unique times that lets us think about all the amazing and special people that have touched our lives. xo

1 comment:

mom bryce said...

Ditto Erin!!!! Dad had a sureal moment today...He saw Talleigh (our Cocker Spaniel) Totally felt like it was her...even how this little dog looked up at him...
Lets go do Paulines class this Sunday at 5....Monster Jam....Being Halloween and all. Jodie can even come with us!!!
Mom xoxo