Saturday, January 15, 2011

No longer born on a cusp

More procrastination...sooo things are a changing...as I am sure all of you have heard a group of astronomers have decided that now is the time to include the 13 zodiac sign that has always been looked over: Ophiuchus. Interesting. Though I have never been huge into horoscopes I have always somewhat had in my mind that I was both a Gemini and Taurus. I was born on a cusp yet I would always relate more to the Gemini characteristics. But since times have changed, I am officially a Taurus. Not sure how I feel about that, but can learn to adapt I guess?!?! I just didn't think it was possible to change the dates of zodiac signs. Here are the new dates:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

I was looking up online what a Taurus is all about and came across what it is like to date the new me...a Taurus woman. oh dear!

What it's like to date a Taurus Woman: Taurus women are masters in the art of seduction. She will get what she wants but her patience is incredible, she will wait for what she wants. She needs stability and security and will not tolerate a man who is not straight with her and leads her along with uncertainty in the future. She is the old-fashioned type, the type of woman who is associated with the drive-in soda shop days of the 60's. She is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal. She is openly affectionate in a relationship. Taurus women is perfect for the man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing you are loyal and devoted. She has a lot to give but she requires a lot in return. Remember, the Taurus woman is very sensitive although she might not seem so on the exterior. Court her and constantly try to impress her and you will win her heart and she will be yours. Cross a Taurus woman, and her temper will flare, she will become extremely stubborn. If you ever break her trust, it will be nearly impossible to gain it back again.
ps. I already miss being a Gemini. sigh

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness! I went from a Scorpio to a Virgo!!! To be honest I was always so paranoid when someone would ask me my 'sign' as I had been told Scorpio was a terrible backstabbing, mean natured, manipulative person! I just checked out Virgo......HELLO! It's SOOOO me!!! I'm excited to tell everyone I'm no longer a Scorpio :)

Mom said...

I like being an Aquarius....me a Capricorn...dont think so. Dad is the new sign. Looks like we all have new signs, except for Kevin. You are a Gemini through and through. Have fun being the new you

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin. I was reading and this change does not apply to the western world. They say not to worry that all our astrological signs stay the same. So you are still on the boarder!
Elecia