Wednesday, January 12, 2011

reflection

Soo it feels as if I have lost my posting groove. Hmm?! Moving into Toronto with Chris I have found a new daily routine....I wake up at 6, head to work for 7, arrive home at 5, pack up my gym things, head to the gym for either Yoga, Boxing, Spinning, weights or cardio and get back at 8...to then make din, put up my feet at 9 to watch a taped show to finally jump into bed - shooting for 10pm. Yes that is my new daily routine, and I do love it BUT I have yet to figure out how to add into the mix my various meditating hobbies (knitting, reading and posting)...which I feel to be an important part of who I am...so my new years resolution is this...figure out how to fit it all in..before I may have to fit in even more (puppy hopefully soon...wink wink). Anywhooooo my Christmas break was fantastic! Though Chris and my mom were sick and I had some sort of bug I still managed to appreciate all that we did! Muskoka for Bryce Christmas...always my favourite!, Ottawa with the Carriere crew where Crista made me feel at home and fed a crew of us a delish meal! Annnd Aspen. I would totally recommend going boarding/skiing there. The town is straight from a movie and was picture perfect. I was in awe! High of my holiday was and is the ever growing connection that Chris and I are creating xo
ps. Congratulations to Elecia and Tim on their new baby girl - Ryleigh!!
pps. Happy 3rd Birthday to Mitchell

1 comment:

mom said...

Finally a post!!!! Yes you must make time to write at least a few times a week...
mom xo