Sunday, October 21, 2007

Before & After

Yesterday I attended my high school's (LPSS) 50th anniversary. The day kicked off with Alumni playing the current field hockey team at LP....drum roll please...the Alumni beat the current team! Oh ya! 3-2! (presently the team is undefeated...so it was quite the win). It was a great game...my team (the cougars as we were called) went all out and didn't stop until the whistle blew. Mind you a ball hit me so hard in the leg I might have a bruise for months and I can presently feel every muscle in my body...but it was all worth it! #16 was back for the day. We then wondered the halls and reminisced...it's just nutso that it's been 8 years since going to highschool, and when on the field and in the halls it seemed like yesterday. Anywho the day was a great day, and it ended at the Crooked Cue in Port Credit...I saw some old friends and we caught up on life. It's sometimes really nice to be with the people who have been there while you were growing up, and though 8 years have gone by some things will never change.
Ps. Picture 1 is the Alumni and the current team. Picture 2 is the year we won OFSAA...I was in grade 10 (somebody should have told me to opt out of the middle part...hideous!!) Picture 3 is us infront of our wall of fame!

No comments: