Saturday, October 27, 2007

trick or treat

Last night Stu, Malibu Barbie and the Devil met up for a night of festivities at Holly and Marty's gorgeous (haunted) house.
I have always somewhat enjoyed Halloween...as it is a time to dress up and party. Throughout the years I have dressed up as 1 of the 3 little bears, a rock star, witch, a spice girl (sporty spice), a rock star: to name a few...but I think what I like the most is seeing what others wear and how much they put into the season. On Wednesday my school that I am placed in is having a Halloween parade...I can't wait to see what some of the kids are going to be dressed as! I am hoping some will be wearing the super cute costumes I have seen at Old Navy!! I almost bought one just to have for a future child or for Jodie's...but that might have been a bit much. Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming to our place last night Erin! It was really great to see you! We should arrange a dinner date for us three ladies soon!

Anonymous said...

I would like a treat, please! YOU! xx