Friday, October 12, 2007

Time to breath...

Ever since arriving home on Wednesday life has been very busy...and I feel as if I haven't had time to close my eyes! So tonight I decided to rent "Factory Girl" and chill out with Josie as my date! While I was away in Dublin I received an email from one of my best friend in high school's older sister sharing the news that Emily was engaged! So exciting! So last night I headed into Toronto to celebrate the news! I haven't seen Em in a long time, so it was great to catch up with her and share in her excitement (on a side note: her ring is massive and gorgeous!!) It's so crazy to be the age I am at now, I can feel the next chapter slowly approaching but it's mostly because the people around me have already started their next chapter. As Emily and I were talking last night, it was funny to say that she is going to be a wife soon...a wife?!?! did we not just graduate from grade nine? we were talking about the upcoming high school reunion and some memories we had at LP...if I go to my reunion it will be so strange to walk the halls again...I only have amazing memories of high school. I just think reunions will never be what you expect them to be, you can never relive a moment and the people you are friends with now are the people who have been there for you...but then again it is nice to see some old faces and remember the good moments that you shared growing up (and maybe even play a game of field hockey).
Ps. Shopping update: While in Dublin and visiting TopShop I purchased a fab winter coat and and a floor length silk dress I might have tried the dress on 100x's already since arriving home already ha!...so some how I need someone to throw a fancy party so I can sport my new digs! ah I'm in love! (The pictures don't really show the true look, but thought I would share anyways!)
Ok peace out..time to relax!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you should go to the Highschool Reunion...I went to mine when I was in my late 30's and hey now Mike Day is my lawyer, Kevin O is my dentist and Martin Falke is now my eye Dr. Who knew!!!!I hadn't seen them since high school.
Mom xo

little h. said...

hot dress. very jealous.