Sunday, November 11, 2007

Babies 'R' Us

Well today was a day for firsts...after being cooped up all weekend doing a lovely miscue assignment...which has finally been printed...I ventured over to Babies R Us (a first time visitor). I felt like a foreigner..."um excuse me, I need to find out my friend Lauren's registry for her soon to be bundle of joy..." The sales girls looked a me like I wasn't from around here. Once I got into it I felt as if I could have stayed forever...everything was sooooo over the top cute! I then met up with my mom and we headed to Bolton...for my first baby shower (that I can remember). It's an amazing thing seeing a friend who you have known since birth (our moms are best friends...Nana Merlot and Nana Shiraz) grow into an adult and a mom to be...(even crazier seeing your sister!). Any who the moms to be decided to do a little comparison...thought I would share ;)
Lauren and Shane, may the new addition to your family bring you all the happiness in the world. xo
Ps. Happy Birthday Elecia!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Erin - it has been a good one!