Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas at Starbucks

Well it's officially the first day of the Christmas (Holiday) season...so says Mrs Starbucks! I couldn't help but feel happy as I walked into Starbucks this morning on my walk to school and saw all the decorations, change in menu...and of course the red Christmas cups! Love it! Grande Non fat Tazo Chai please :) Ahh... all I need now is some Christmas carolers on every street corner, Christmas lights lining the streets, and of course a few tiny snow flakes...well maybe not just yet....but I do love this time of year.
~ Heading out to dinner tonight with Josie, Heather, Angela and Erin...there's a lot to celebrate!! but until someone (not naming any names) talks about their amazing news...I still feel the need to zip my lips...while waiting for the right moment to share with everyone my excitement for the lucky couple :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your looking forward to Winter so much cause why??????? Oh I know...
See you soon Andy!!!!
mom xo

Anonymous said...

so that must be your only starbucks for this week....hmmm? xoxo, z

Anonymous said...

I second zarine's comment...It'll be tough waiting till next week for another starbucks, hey erin??
haha xo

little h. said...

thats a horrid pic of me! bad hostess photo chick...no skill.