Thursday, November 22, 2007

Book Review

Last night I read the last few pages of "A Thousand Splendid Suns"...it was an amazing book! I also read the Kite Runner a while back, and thought it was great too...but felt this book was much better! I had this book on my bedside table for awhile and read a couple pages here and there...but when I started on my flight to Florida, I could not put it down! soo good! It's a novel about the lives of two unique women living in Afghanistan...and their journey to happiness. It's a must read!

Well just sipping tea and about to head out to enjoy the sun! I am currently in Florida for American Thanksgiving...I go to an American school so I get American holidays...hey works for me :) I am at my parents gorgeous house in Naples. I had never been here before as I was always flying to other places (I know rough life)....and I love it here...I feel as if I am in a hotel. I don't ever want to leave! Lucky for me I am coming back on the 15th!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hope you have a great trip Erin!

Anonymous said...

hey you!...have a great trip - take lots of pics! xoxo, z