Friday, November 16, 2007

just a few things to say...

#1 Last night the gracious Shipps hosted a baby shower / cocktail party in honour of the parents to be; Jodie and Matt. It was a great evening... their house was gorgeous, there were lots of scrumptious nibblies, and we were surrounded by amazing family & friends! What more could J&M have asked for?
#2 Yesterday also marked the count down for a month until andrew and I meet in Atlanta ... to then head to Florida...yay!  #3 This week was the busiest week to date in my teacher college career...and it feels great to be done! So as a little breather...my parents have invited me to Florida next week for American Thanksgiving...A-Mazing! I leave Tuesday evening. The beach is screaming my name!
#4 Girls day out in Toronto tomorrow...here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you girls have a great time in TO tomorrow!!!! Congrats to Heather!!! Baby time!!!!! Finally met Linden tonight...Congrats to you too Linden!!!