Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brookdale

So today was my last day of my placement at Brookdale P.S. For the past semester I have been observing and helping out with a grade 1/2 split class...and let me tell you they are the cutest bunch of kids! It seems so long ago when I first walked into the classroom and introduced myself. I wasn't really sure what to expect but as my first day went on and I felt genuinely welcomed, I knew that it was going to be a great experience. Of course there were some ups and downs and the kids definitely could challenge me...but once they knew I could get them all 'out' in dodgeball and was able to help them create all their art projects that I was 'ok' to stick around! Today they all presented me with hand made cards and told me how much I was going to be missed! Some even said that I had to come back when I was done school to be their teacher next year. So cute! At times like today (& actually most days) I am over joyed with the decision I made to become a teacher!
Dear: Mrs Burlein, Edward, Quinn, Abby, Emma, Koby, Brandon, Ryne, Jinisha, Katherine, Sarah, Spencer, Dyvia, Rachel, Bethany, Cleo, Kelson, & Jessica,
Thank you for the memories!
xo Miss Bryce
ps. Yesterday was my dad's birthday! happy birthday dad! xo

No comments: