Monday, March 9, 2009

5 stars

So as I was in shavashana 'dead corpse' pose at yoga tonight, I was thinking how it was too bad that the bachelor wasn't still on, on Monday nights...but little did I know a stellar "Dancing With The Stars" line up was about to put their dancing shoes on! And let me tell you I just finished watching the show and it was awesome! What a cast...and drum roll please...Melissa has continued to shine on Monday nights and has taken the 13th spot. Highlights of the night: a heart warming intro to Steve-O's reason for making a change in his life (also thought it was so sweet that Johnny and Weeman gave their friend a standing O), loved meeting Jewel's hubby - he wasn't smooth at all - but he looked so nervous and was trying so hard I just loved it; Shawn Johnson also proved she has it in the gym and on the floor - she was great, and finally I give props to Gilles Marini - he's got my vote - (his kid was a cutie)! And of course I have to mention that though Julianne and her boy are quite the duo - I'm not sure if I need to see them all lovey dovey -just show me how they can dance! I definitely am giving Season 8, 5 stars! Can't wait to see more!
Line up:
Melissa Rycroft (bachelor) and Holly Madison (Celebrity) join singers (Belinda Carlisle, Lil' Kim and Chuck Wicks), athletes (gymnast Shawn Johnson, rodeo rider Ty Murray and ex-NFLer Lawrence Taylor), and actors (David Alan Grier, Gilles Marini and Denise Richards) as well as oddball Steve-O and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Ps. I may need one more week to officially cast my vote but Melissa and Gilles look to be winners!

No comments: